Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting Started

It seems like everybody is writing a blog these days.  It makes me want to give it a try.  Maybe this will be one of those things I start but don't finish.  There seems to be a lot of those.  I need some sort of creative outlet.  Why not give it a try.  But what do I write about?  I googled things to write a blog about.  Nothing jumped out at me.  What did jump out at me was something I had read on another blog.  5 positive things about the week.  

I am going to try to list 5 positive things about the day.  It may turn into the week.  With looking for a job while working part time with frustrating coworkers and my 15 month old hitting the terrible two's,  I could use a push to see the positives.  So here we go starting with the last week!

1. My silly little girl keeping me entertained during the snow day.  She loves her mittens!


2. The every growing extendend family.  Welcome Hunter Anthony Staton!
    

3. My Valentines gift a week early.  Cirque du Soleil was amazing.  Ovo!


4. A job interview.  I just found out I didn't get it, but it got things started.  There will be more. 


5. The freedom and ability to put my thoughts out there to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment